Hellenbrand EcoMax High Efficiency Softener
This state of the art technology is only available through Hellenbrand and Dalee Water Conditioning. The ProMate EcoMax uses upflow or counter-current regeneration, resulting in extreme softening capacity of nearly 5200 grains per pound of salt. It also uses almost half the water to regenerate. More simply put, it has “better gas mileage” than standard systems.
- Upflow technology, uses as little as 25 gallons per regeneration and 3.3 lbs. of salt.
- Vortec distributor offers enhanced resin cleaning.
- Premium 10% cross-linked resin for longer life vs industry standard of 6-7%. Chlorine from city water will not damage it.
- Customizable electronic programming that uses less than $2.00 per year in electricity.
- Insulated jacket to protect tank from sweating pipes and mold.
- Pre-fill option of brine tank to prevent salt bridging.
- 1” control heavy duty high flow valve.
- Lithium battery back up, restores settings and time of day.
MADE IN THE USA
Vortec Technology: Basic softeners contain gravel at the bottom. The Vortec plate in the Pro Mate EcoMax creates a superior backwash in a cyclone fashion that offers enhanced resin cleaning and uses 20% less water to regenerate.