The heavy duty ProMate 6.0 Softener for well water.
This state of the art technology is only available from Hellenbrand and Dalee Water.
- Vortec distributor offers enhanced resin cleaning and uses 20% less water.
- Double backwash feature for high iron applications.
- Premium 10% cross-linked resin for longer life vs. the industry standard of 6-7%. Plus, get more soft water per pound of salt.
- On demand, metered system. Regenerates only when needed.
- Variable reserve feature monitors your family’s daily usage and customizes the regeneration based on the day of the week.
- Customizable electronic programming that uses less than $2.00 of electricity per year.
- Backlit display shows the gallons remaining, flow rates, time of day, and dealer name and phone number.
- Insulated jacket to protect tank from sweating pipes and mold.
- Optional pre-fill of brine tank to prevent salt bridging.
- 1" valve for higher flow rates and less pressure loss.
- Lithium battery back up, restores settings for up to two years without power.
- Made in the USA.
Vortec Technology: Basic softeners contain gravel at the bottom. The Vortec plate in the Pro Mate 6.0 creates a superior backwash in a cyclone fashion that offers enhanced resin cleaning and uses 20% less water to regenerate.