Hellenbrand PM6 Iron Curtain 2.0 from Dalee Water
Does your water taste, look and smell bad? Experiencing bad rust staining? This is likely due to high concentrations of dissolved minerals in your water supply. The Hellenbrand Iron Curtain 6.0 removes these minerals . . . providing clean, good smelling, good tasting water.
- The IC System is a "Green Technology"
No Harmful Chemicals
- Results in low-cost operation
- No damage to plants and animals
- No hazardous chemicals in the home
Produces highly oxygenated water
- Free from odor
- Free from problem causing rust
- Eliminates black staining
- Seventeen years of proven reliability
- Recently updated patents and features improve efficiency
- *NEW, demand aeration feature injects oxygen with a compressor based upon water usage, providing high quality water no matter how much water is used. This also prolongs the life of the compressor.
Higher water flow rates than competing systems
- High-flow control with a true 1 inch valve, not 3/4" like competing systems
- Reduced pressure loss in the home and less chance of plugging
- Custom designs for larger homes
Double tank systems
- Provides better iron and odor removal
- More efficient then simple single tank configuration
Self-diagnostic software controls
- Informs the homeowner about system operation;
- Flow rates
- Operation sequence
- Time and maintenance schedule
- Local service provider's phone number
Vortech Technology: Basic iron filters contain gravel in the bottom of the tank. The Pro Mate 6.0 Iron Curtain contains the Vortech plate producing superior cleaning during backwash cycles. During a backwash cycle, iron and precipitated sulfur are removed from the filter, the backwash water running through the Vortech plate comes out in a cyclone fashion. This offers better cleaning and longer life to the filter.
Only the Best Water Gets Past the Iron Curtain.
Rental rates starting at $34.95/month, which includes annual maintenance and also covers all parts and labor if a problem occurs. Maintenance, cleaning and more about the Iron Curtain @ daleewater.wordpress.com