Dalee Water Conditioning has been treating water in the Walworth and Jefferson County area for over 60 years. The Whitewater area business has been in the Dalee family since 1947. Our business maintains the regions most complete and experienced water treatment team providing expert service and sales to residential and small commercial customers.
Dalee Water had been a franchised dealer for 62 years when the need for an expanded territory and the ability to provide a broader range of dependable products led us to change our affiliation. We chose Hellenbrand water treatment products, a Wisconsin based company, to provide us with their cutting edge equipment and reliability. We traded the most recognized name in the business for the best equipment in the industry.
- All products are engineered and manufactured in the USA in an age where most are made overseas where quality control is lacking.
- Local, immediate response customer support.
- On site water testing laboratory.
- Cutting edge green technology that is years ahead of the competition.
- Family run company owned by water people soley focused on customer service from the moment we answer our phone.
- Problem water specialists. Hellenbrand is the creator of the Iron Curtain, the industry’s
standard for iron and sulfur removal.
- Engineering that is not only customer friendly, but service friendly.
- Heavy duty, commercial based systems.
Article in Walworth County Sunday paper:
May 6th 2011
Hellenbrand Water named Wisconsin Family Business of the Year.